Tuesday, 3 November 2009

i love gorgeous

One of my favourite sections in our shop is the rack of girl's clothes. Tutus, Mexican dresses, cute t-shirts, delicate tops, I could play with them all day!

I am particularly loving the new 'i love gorgeous' range. I met the makers of this range when I was in London last year and I fell in love with their stunning dresses, which use beautiful fabrics like georgette and cotton crepe, trimmed with retro detailing.


They have a shop in Notting Hill, and also sell the dresses to Selfridges and some lovely boutiques.

The 'Floosie Dress' is my favourite. Wish it was in my size!

The 'i love gorgeous' dresses are available in our Daylesford shop and our online store also. Priced $59 to $69, which I think is great value for such special dresses. We only have a few in each size, from 12 months to 7 years, and some sizes are sold out already.

How gorgeous would this Funky Sundress in hot pink crepe be for Christmas Day? Just check out the gold and silver details!

12 comments:

Mini-Stylista said...

Love the first dress...Wish it could fit me!!! How divine
x

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

Wow! Yes they are totally gorgeous xox

Rosana said...

Hello from Spain!! I love your wonderful and delicate blog. You have a prize (and a mention) in mine, if you want it. I look forward to see you soon over there.
Kisses

Little Ted Canvas said...

These are divine! If we had girls we would be completely broke - but at least they'd look fabulous!

Alison Gibbs said...

They are all so sweet and girly
Alison

Sarah-Jo said...

wow these are stunning! love the hot pink one such a great POP colour for summer!

mady dooijes said...

all too gorgeous. just beautiful...

Swift Jan said...

Oh they are pretty special!

Beach Vintage said...

These girls dresses are just beautiful.

GoldSilverAlert.com said...

Your blog is informative. It gives insight in many ways. People would like to visit your website often. The blog owner has invested good amount of time and research in bringing information for its viewers. There are different articles which gives insight in many different topics. Keep up the good work, increase your viewers and Happy Blogging!

Your Visitors may also find useful information by visiting our website goldsilveralert.com

We Provide Tips in MCX Commodities - Gold, Silver, Copper, crude, Zinc Lead, Nickel, Natural Gas, Mentha & Aluminium

You Would also find Free Trading Levels, Free Reports & Free Charts of MCX Commodities. You will also get tips and information on Globex.

Service Provided on SMS & Yahoo Messenger
Visit our website goldsilveralert.com

penny patten said...

Such lovely little girl dresses! I could see my Grand daughters in them!

kristena marie said...

Good gracious, those are some beautiful clothes for girls!

I just discovered your blog and shop, and I love it all!