Friday, 13 November 2009

Paumes Love

Love, love, love the inspiring books from Paumes Gallery in Tokyo. They are just so great. Today we received several boxes of new titles and Christmas stock, I am so excited. I have sneaked out copies of these three new titles to read at home over the weekend... Paris Souvenirs, Patisseries á Paris and Petits Appartements á Paris. Can you see a theme happening here? Just look at some of the lovely pages:






We now have almost the full range of Paumes books in our shop and online. I think they would make ace Christmas gifts. How lovely they are! And speaking of lovely, I thought I would end with this photo of my gorgeous friend Rie who is lucky enough to work at the Paumes office in Tokyo, where they also have a beautiful little shop. I took this photo when I was visiting in May. Hello Rie!

1 comment:

Little Ted Canvas said...

All these pics just make me want to jump in the car and go!! Such wonderful places to see. I grew up in Wallan, not far from Kyneton and how things have changed. I must make time to visit next time I visit the folks.