Thursday, 19 November 2009

Peggy

Lovely Simone in Melbourne has launched her own range of babywear, Peggy. It's all about easy-to-wear yet pretty pieces for girls under 2. I love it's nostalgic styling and vintage prints. The cotton is so light and summery. I fell in love with the whole range when I went to visit Simone's studio in Collingwood and it is now in our Daylesford shop and online. The collection includes a sweet vintage-style playsuit, a smock dress that grows into a top, a bucket hat (with ties!) and frilled bloomer. Prices are $19-$39. Perfect for easy Christmas Day wear, I think! Love!



3 comments:

Beky said...

Very cute.
--
You and Lark looks great in the recent issue of Real Living Magazine which I got today!

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

I love that dress! Pity her online shop was not around when my daughter was that age!

I am sure she will very successful!
Isabelle x

Hello Sandwich said...

Oh my goodness! a d o r a b l e ! xxx