Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Something for the weekend

I've been busy all week preparing our stall at the Daylesford Makers Market, which as you know my friend Kate and I started last year and it has had a great reception. The standard of makers is very high, and most are from our local region. Hope to see you there!



I'll be dividing my time between my stall and minding the Lark shop, with help from friends. To tempt you into the shop we've made a batch of new goodie bags, free with purchases only from the shop. You wont believe the cuteness that's inside, here's a sneaky look at some of it.


The Lark shop will be open from 9 on Saturday, but there are only a small number of goodie bags so please get here early! Just mention my blog and spend over $30 to get your free bag. Here's a map to the shop, we're just behind the main street in a little laneway (look for the dragster bike!).


3 comments:

Peta @ Pippiwillow said...

Good luck to you all this weekend Allison - sadly I am unable to come along now, but am looking forward to meeting you in the new year - when I live there! YAY,Cheers Peta

m.e (Cathie) said...

all the best for Saturday, so wish I could visit. definitely next one!

 Viv said...

How adorable! By the way I saw your feature in the latest Real Living magazine. Congrats! It's lovely!