Monday, 9 November 2009

Sushi to Go!

It's here at last. For weeks I have been waiting for it to arrive in our shop. And finally it has! It's... the Sushi Train Set!

Children make their own sushi and Japanese food out of felt and magnetic pieces. Then their guests pick their food items from the train. The perfect combination of train set and play food, this is something I want to play with myself. Never mind my little boy, he wont get a look-in!

It comes in a wooden box and is $89. Find it online or in our Daylesford store.

4 comments:

Penny said...

Ooh I love this! I want one too!

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh what a cute idea
Alison

Debbie said...

Oh this would have saved us heaps as we got our son a train set and a kitchen set for Christmas already!!! It is awesome!

Red Letter Studio said...

that is awesome!!!! haha how funny

~ Samone