Sunday, 13 December 2009

Blonde Vintage

Have you been to Blonde Vintage, this lovely new shop in Ballarat?



Really, it is so pretty, just my favourite combination of vintage and contemporary.



Martine has filled the shop with things that she loves, and she is a talented stylist, so every little corner looks just perfect.


You will spot some Lark goodies in the shop, as Martine is our newest stockist! I think the things she has picked work really well among the vintage pieces.

Come and visit this welcoming and homely shop when you are in Ballarat. You can't miss it, it's the prettiest shop-front on Sturt Street, right by L'Espresso café.

6 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I popped in there and picked up some beautiful goodies a couple of weeks ago. It really is lovely!

Little Ted Canvas said...

It looks amazing! Well worth a weekend drive I'd say...

Penny said...

So pretty! Yay!

Alison Gibbs said...

What a wonderful looking shop
Alison

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

a wonderful shop, so inviting and pretty, Must get up to see the lovely stores in your part of the world one day.

mylifeinlomo said...

I can't believe I only found this pretty little place the other day! Love it a lot. Next time you're in the big smoke pop in for a cuppa. x