Wednesday, 2 December 2009

Meet Belle & Boo In Person this Saturday

Well, not literally Belle & Boo, but Mandy Sutcliffe, the super-lovely and talented illustrator who creates the wonderful Belle & Boo world.

Mandy will be at the Sisters Market this Saturday (5 December) next to the Lark stall, to chat about her work and meet friends of Belle & Boo. She'll be happy to write a special message on your prints, and I happen to know that she's also bringing some sweet Christmas postcards to give away for free.


Please come and say hello on Saturday! It's at the Brunswick Town Hall, Sydney Rd, from 10am.

4 comments:

sarah barnett said...

I was fortunate enough to meet Mandy at Magnolia Square in Sydney. My daughter, 8, just loves drawing and Mandy was so sweet and gentle in the way she spoke to her. She is completely unassuming and delightful to meet. She wrote a gorgeous comment on the back of the picture I bought. I wish I could go to the Sisters Market and thank her again!

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

I love her art. She really captures the joy and innocence of children. xx

tikki said...

OMG! I am going to beg, and I mean BEG, my husband to take me!!!

How Tweet It Is said...

damn, I so wish I lived in Sydney firstly so I could see your store in person but also because I love Belle and Boo products, my daughters room has her art and soaps on display and I have the magnets all over my fridge...