Sunday, 13 December 2009

Don't you just love some people?

"Dear Lark,

I thought I should email you as you may be thinking “who is this woman buying her 3rd wallet?”.

Sorry, I bought my wallet a little while back after reading an article on you in a mag (I think Country Style perhaps).

And I cannot tell you the amount of people who comment on the wallet…it is ridiculous! Even a MAN at the service station the other day!!!!

Then a girlfriend who is internet handicapped asked me to order one for her, then my sister asked me to get her one.

So thank you for your quirky buying and online shop, so other quirky people in small country towns can buy your stuff.

Regards

[lovely customer near Beechworth, Country Vic]"

Awwww!

4 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Awwww! How sweet of her
Alison

brightandblithe said...

Now that's a customer worth holding onto!

susieqiloveyou said...

thats so cute. How lovely to hear that

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

just lovely!