Monday, 7 December 2009

What do you do when you love handmade and they love Star Wars?

Simple - these hand-knitted Star Wars finger puppets from Ding Dong Designs. I recently bought some for my boys' stocking fillers and they are hilarious!! Thanks to Anne for the link. Ding Dong also make puppets based on Morrissey, The Beatles, Bert & Ernie, Colmbo, Dali, Bjork, Michael Jackson, Flight of the Conchords, Abba, Peanuts and more. The detail in the puppets is amazing, and they are beautifully made. Hurrah!

7 comments:

Becca-Lou said...

These are hillarious...hope they are appreciated on Christmas day

Irene ~ RE~VINTAGED said...

I laughed my head off!! I have the same problem exactly but it also involves Lego ( though I suppose they can be construed as handmade in a pinch too)
Love them :)Irene x

Mon Alisa Design said...

Aren't they great?!

Have you spotted the star wars mice? Love it!

Alison Gibbs said...

How sweet
What fun they will have with them
Alison

RoLuc said...

Crafty and geeky. A perfect combo!

angela said...

They're pretty amazing, your boys will them them!

An unexpected parcel arrived at my doorstep this morning! Thank you Allison, such a lovely gift!!!

Blanket said...

They look very cute to me...warm and handmade puppets for lovely hours of childhood fun.

patchwork