Saturday, 30 January 2010

Polka Dots are In!

Went over to Ballarat for a meeting at our new café yesterday. The building is full of lovely old fittings like these fireplaces. I am looking forward to lightning a wood fire on chilly and dark Ballarat mornings to welcome people. When I arrived back in Daylesford there had been a delivery of bathers from My Sister Pat and - yippee - we now have the red polka dot designs back in stock. And blue polka dot and pink polka dot too. The dots always sell out straight away so if you would like to grab one (there's only two of each) head into Daylesford today. They'll be available online from tonight or tomorrow. There's also a pretty 50s roses print, as you can see. The real roses in the vase came from my garden, which is blooming at the moment. The vase was an op shop find from our holiday in Queenscliff.

8 comments:

Susan L (lily40au) said...

I can't wait to learn the addy in Ballarat ... I will definitely be dropping in.

BEE said...

Sounds like this new cafe is gonna be totally charming... I can't wait to drop in either! Hope all the plans are coming along nicely :)

Elecat said...

LOVE the bathers fabric. Looking forward to seeing the new cafe! :)

Posie Patchwork said...

Maybe if the fire is just right in the cafe, you can wear the vintage bathers to serve?? Non?? Love Posie

byebyebirdie said...

Was very excited to read that you will be opening a cafe/shop here in Ballarat.

plushka said...

Looks like a great shop to visit when I will be in Ballarat! Will definitely put it on my list!

Michele said...

love the roses print

tikki said...

ooh a cafe in Ballarat, how exciting!! Im' trying to imagine where it could be!

I miss living in Ballarat and the beautiful architecture, and believe it or not, the cold in winter!!