Monday, 4 January 2010

Ssh...


A little bird told me that the Lark web shop is having a sale from tomorrow.

A lot of nice people wrote to us to ask if we could put our recent sample sale online. Unfortunately, a lot of the items in our shop aren't sold online, so instead we've chosen a selection of online products and we're holding a sale for anyone who couldn't make it in person. But it's for one week only. And some items will sell out quickly, so we're giving blog readers a head start by letting you know that the sale opens tomorrow (Tuesday 5 January) at 10am. Click here to enter the sale when it starts.

And here's a sneak preview of the goodies, which include cute baby tees and dresses, Japanese masking tapes, Christmas things (for the super-organised people), knitted toys, Clothkits skirt kits, and lots of other Lark lovelies.





1 comment:

Swift Jan said...

So I just placed my order!

How BUMMED am I that the 'I love gorgeous' dress is sold out!!! So bummed!!

But a cute little outfit for miss libby is on the way & that makes me smile :)