Saturday, 20 February 2010

Maldon

We freed ourselves from the shop and drove out to pretty Maldon today, where I had heard there was to be weekend of vintage shopping, with over 40 garage sales and a huge vintage fair.



There were indeed lots of thrifty finds to be had, and I recommend you go on over there tomorrow if you're thinking of a nice drive in the country. Maldon is a sweet town with old shop buildings stuffed with cafes, antiques, delis etc. Too cute! Here are a few of the goodies I snapped up, I fell in love with this vintage Myer mohair winter coat (only $30), and can't wait for some cold weather to wear it!


6 comments:

Jenny said...

I love Maldon. It's more than twenty years since I was last there and that was for a folk festival weekend. Good memories.

life and the memoirs said...

I LOVE your 'new' winter coat. What a great find!

che carina! said...

wow..those are some awesome vintage finds indeed..i envy how you seem to know where to find all these lovely goods..i wonder if you're able to make a list of all those wonderful vintage stores/markets/places/events and dates?? the local thrift stores out my way just aren't happening for me ;D

Posie Patchwork said...

Cool shop & all those garage sales, candy store time!! Love Posie

Kelly said...

Oh my, I think I'm frothing at the mouth!

we3 collective said...

the little boy and girl are soooo sweet!