Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Olive's Friend Pop

Loving, loving, LOVING this brand new children's collection from Olive's Friend Pop. I have been so dying to tell you about it for months and it is finally here. Based on vintage childrenswear patterns but with a contemporary twist, beautifully handmade and designed by Aussie girls Lea and Julia, what a perfect match it is for Lark! The photos with some of our toys were taken by my very talented pal Kate of Tea and Jam photography. The clothes have been produced in a limited run so if you'd like to buy some you'll need to be quick. Find them here!







13 comments:

Sal Harris said...

have been drooling over these for quite some time now, however I have a bit of a problem in
1. Not being able to fit into them, and
2. Not having a girl

Ah well, one can only dream :)

Tove's to og firbeinte said...

Oh,those clothes are sooo pretyy,adn the photos melts my heart!!!!! Very adorable,no wonder it makes people drewl*lol*
Well I´m lucky and got a girl,but afraid she´s too big:(
thanks for the tip anyway :)

Sarah-Jo said...

oh good golly miss molly arent these sweet!

love the fabrics, the styles and they look devine on your model what a cutie pie xxx

Maggie May said...

the shorts are DIVINE>

Fran said...

Oh my, how adorable. And that chrochet blanket is gorgeous!

Jodie said...

The clothes are beautiful...but that red pusher ...is killing me !

Esmee said...

I was just Googling on Vintage and came accross your website Lark. I loved the knitted stuffed toys, especially the cupcakes!

Greetings from Holland!

handmade romance said...

the cuteness is killing me. i had (and still have stored away at my parents) the same pusher but in white and pink : )

Aimee said...

These are absolutely stunning! I am clucking like mad over here :) I shall send the details to my lovely friend who has a little girl that would just rock these sartorial beauties!

Emma said...

How cute are they?
Makes me wish my children were still little people.
Emma x

Cupcake said...

Sigh....all looks so so gorgeous! Just love this blog.

Alison said...

Just lovely, the photo with the granny blankie is sooo cute.

Simone (May Blossom) said...

What a beautiful little poppet!!
I have three girls, unfortunately they are a little bit past this lovely stage.

I had a pram like that when I was little.