Saturday, 6 February 2010

Phew! I am exhausted after a long market day. The Daylesford Makers Market, in its new monthly format, was a HUGE success, probably the best event we've had so far I think, it ran so smoothly, it was busy for most of the day, and the feedback from stallholders and visitors was awesome. A big relief for me as I was worried that nobody would come to a market in February, but I was wrong!


I made some great new pals and we all had a lot of laughs. I also bought quite a lot and spied a good few ranges that I hope to carry in our new shop. Thank you so much to everyone who came or took part, you are the best!!! x

To book in for future markets visit the market website. You don't have to be from Country Victoria, although we do prioritise local makers/designers/stores.

For more piccies see the market blog.

I'm off for a Pimms and lemo before heading out to a BBQ - loving this weather!

6 comments:

Not Perfect But Nice said...

This looks so great! I'm trying to put something like this together in my community in France in May. It's not very "in " at the moment all this vintage and hand made......not yet!

one little acorn said...

Hi Allison. It was so nice to meet you today and have a look around the makers market. Some gorgeous things to buy and browse, and some equally lovely stall holders. I had a really nice day in Daylesford, lots to look at in addition to the mm and also popped into Lark... it was a perfect sunny day and definitely worth the drive up from Melb.

Will certainly make the road trip again.

BEE said...

I'm glad it went so well, was a perfect day for a market, what stunning weather! I will definitely have to come up for the next one.
The dolls in the photo above are DIVINE I'm loving them so much! I think I can see the maker's name from the tag, will have to do some googling I think... I want one! :)

Alison said...

I look forward to the day I return back to Vic. I'd love to attend this lovely market and perhaps one day also to sell. Well done

PS I received the lovely gifts you sent and have included them in my blog. Thanks again Alison

blue ginger designs said...

Hi Allison, The market was fantastic! I am so coming back. will contact you in the future about june or july market i think.
looking forward to seeing you again soon!

gg said...

性感內衣,情人趣味愛蜜莉,
跳蛋影片,自慰,
情趣,情趣用品,

跳蛋情人趣味,情人趣味用品,
情人節禮物,情人趣味愛戀,
情趣用具,
跳蛋,情趣用,

按摩棒,按摩棒,
飛機杯loveoyea,吊帶襪,
自慰器,自慰杯,
情人趣味用品液,影音情人趣味,
情趣用品,情趣,
情趣味用品,情趣用具店,

按摩棒,變頻按摩棒,
電動按摩棒,按摩棒,