Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Cardigan




It is probably a case of stating the obvious to say that I am a big fan of knitted food, but well I really am, and at the moment I am in awe of these incredible creations from Cardigan in Brighton, UK. Look, how can you go past knitted ketchup? They have all manner of beautifully knitted culinary goodness in their shop, and even knitted smokes.

I think my favourite, though, has to be the knitted fish and chips. I just LOVE the sequinned mackerel, it's a touch of genius, hee hee!

6 comments:

beccasauras said...

Wow! Are the crocheted or knitted, or both? Sew cool! heehee. Have fun at the market on Sat, it's moving day for me, wish me luck!

zofia said...

Amazing!!!

Kickcan and Conkers said...

Loving Cardigan's work :)

Posie Patchwork said...

They are really fun, what's not to love?? Love Posie

Marg said...

Fabulous!!

Hazel Terry said...

Love these, as with everything you post, and I am awarding you a KREATIVE BLOG AWARD
please tell us seven things about yourself and forward this to seven blogs that you find most inspiring.