Monday, 22 March 2010

Exciting shop news!

We are extending our Daylesford shop this month - it is soon going to be more than double its current size. This will give us space for more lovely stuff, watch this space.

Until then, it's all a bit chaotic. The shop is open as usual from Friday through Monday, but you'll notice a few changes. I can't wait to tell you more!

(And yes, it will include that amazing vintage haberdashery shop cabinet that I wrote about a while back, it arrived in one piece!).

6 comments:

Elethea said...

I can't wait Allison :-)

PinkLizzy said...

That sounds so exciting!

Cheeky Little Monsters said...

Oohhh can't wait to see it!

Jodie said...

So much happening - great news!

Beky said...

Looks like my mum and I will just have to make another visit when your new shop is completed. :-) :-)

bee said...

That's fantastic news - yay! Can't wait to see it :)