Friday, 5 March 2010

Market Day Tomorrow

I am looking forward to the Daylesford Makers Market tomorrow - it's going to be huge, with over 45 stalls. We've filled the main hall, the Seniors room, the entry and two outside spots, eek!

Lots of newbies, including McCranky (yay!), Caravan, Green Gully Forge, Miss Pinny and heaps of others. The cats from Thaw magazine will be there, and Geoffrey Williams will be playing several times throughout the day.




Hope to see you there - say Hi to me or Gaynor or Tess at the info stall.

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Sounds lovely - hope it's a fabulous day!

meli B said...

Please let me know what the market is like. I went to the Abbotsford Convent market and it was so quiet that I am too scared to try another market. Good luck to you anyway.

AMIT said...

Oh heard first time about this day.

data entry india