Pip has started a new meme called Fave Fives and I'm joining in for a little while. It's all about listing five things you have loved in the past week, and I am loving a lot at the moment.
(Blog) life is too short to rant, bitch and moan, much better to accentuate the positive, I say! Here are five things that made me smile this week and I hope you might like them too...
1. THIS has been a favourite blog of mine for ages, and now I'm gonna share it with you. I love the way Emma writes about life, food and being a young mum. Her recipes are the best!
2. My fave foodie thing is the abundance of tomatoes and basil right now. YUM!!!
3. Liberty of London and Merci of Paris. I have put my order in. Say no more.
4. My favourite (old) song this week has been Panic by The Smiths. I hadn't listened to it for a while and when it shuffled up on my iPod last week it took me straight back to when I was 17 at my best friend Kathy's house every Saturday, doing our hair and getting ready for a night out in Liverpool at the Phil pub and Macmillans nightclub. And then a year or two later on, student uni nights at Newcastle clubs. I am so happy to have grown up in Northern England in the 1980s.
4. Fave vintage find of the week = six rolls of this pretty Sanderson wallpaper.
Why don't you join in here?