Tuesday, 9 March 2010

Scenes from today

Went for an early hike up the hill to the Botanic Gardens with Jess and her sister Lorna. The hothouse is full of begonias, it looks gorgeous. The gardener came out and gave us a begonia each.

Somebody at Lark has a birthday today, so Paul and I made a chocolate cake.

The op shop next to Lark was a treasure trove today.

Got my daily fix of Cath Kidston to dispel the rain!

Put some new handmade goodness into our shop by Aunty Cookie...

Bob Boutique

and Cheeky Little Monsters. How was your day?

5 comments:

Emma said...

YUMMY chocolate cake!

moose and bird said...

By the sounds of it you had a much more inspiring day than I did. Lucky you! The pink begonia is gorgeous. Melinda xo

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

The chocolate cake looks heavenly! The Bob Boutique, I want it around the corner of my home. And those cheeky Little Monsters would look perfect on my couch! xo

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

The cake is lovely, the finds wonderful, and your dolls, cool! My day is just starting and i am enjoying reading blogs, Hope to get some knitting done today though.

Posie Patchwork said...

Happy Birthay Lark family member, love Posie