Sunday, 28 March 2010

This Week's Five Faves

My Five Faves this week have been...

1. These cute moss bunnies. The boys gave them to their teachers as end-of-term gifts and I've kept some to decorate the table at an Easter lunch party we're planning.

2. Robobob, the dual-action robot who cooks and cleans but is also ready for war. Jacob made him for his homework project this week and I reckon he's pretty good (wish he could clean my house!).

3. Vintage wallpaper at RetoVilla . Oh my.

4. A long lunch with a group of lovely Daylesford people. Home made beer, home made pizza, and we came away with apples and a huge jar of Sarah and Geoff's olives. I love how it is the custom around here to grow your own food and share your harvest!

5. Nancy's blog. It's always full of such pretty things.

Why don't you join in Five Faves at Meet Me at Mikes here?

8 comments:

melissa said...

I love the robot! Someone has an eye for design already I think!

Violet and Rose said...

I love those bunnies. I bought one last year and he has just hopped back out to sit on my "Easter" side board. This year I have found a little yellow chick that is so life like. You can sit him in the palm of your hand and stroke him like a real baby chick. My girls love him.

I am very jealous of you Daylesford people and your fresh, delicious produce. Very lucky and so great to have friends to share with.

Enjoy the lead up to Easter. XX

Sarah-Jo said...

am loving those moss bunnies very cute, will steal that idea for next year *wink wink*

The robot is fabulous im sure his teacher and his peers will be very impressed and rightly so!

Maggie May said...

oh i looove the robot!

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

I'm in love with the cute moss bunnies! Happy rest of your weekend!!

obscene_pickle said...

WANT THOSE BUNNIES! :D

Kickcan and Conkers said...

Love that Robobob!

flossy-p said...

Those moss bunnies are gorgeous. Thanks for the link!