Thursday, 8 April 2010

Cath Kidston Launch - SO excited!!!

My gosh, I am almost giddy with excitement to tell you that the Lark shop is working with Cath Kidston!!!

Eight days from today we will be launching a Cath Kidston section in our Daylesford shop. Yippee!!!

Years ago I used to visit Cath's first shop in Notting Hill - I have even met her there, along with her dog Stanley. I was a devotee from the start, and over the years my various homes have always been furnished with a good dose of Cath. Somewhere in my stash I still have lots of wallpapers and fabrics from the early days.

So it is a HUGE joy for me to be bringing the Cath Kidston loveliness to Australia. A few bits and pieces are already available here, but Lark never does things by halves so we have arranged for a dazzlingly wide range of Cath goods including china, accessories, wallpaper, books, bags, kitchen textiles and much more.

Everything is under wraps until the grand opening of our shop extension on 16 April, but I can tell you it is all VERY gorgeous. I'll be posting some sneak previews over the next few days.

From 16-19 April we'll be having a tea party in the shop, with Cath Kidston prizes and a discount offer, to celebrate the new-improved store and the launch of CK! Hope you can pop along for a cuppa, glass of bubbly and a piece of cake. x

28 comments:

Emma said...

VERY exciting news!

the spectator said...

Will you be selling CK online?

sean the prawn said...

This could warrant a trip interstate...sounds goooood!!

BOB & MABEL said...

I can understand why you are so excited!

Little Ted Canvas said...

That's brilliant! I am going to be there one of those 3 days, I just have to !!!

bubbachenille said...

OMGoodness, Please, please , please say you'll be selling ALL these new things on line !

Tove's to og firbeinte said...

Oh shit...you are SOOOOO FAAAAAR away from me...I would loooove to be there:)))
Good luck...I am sure this will be a success :)
Greetings from Norway :)

Sweet Memories said...

Hi,Alison!
That is so good news.:)
I have read about your love for the C.k. products and they fit in so nicely in your beautiftul shop also.:)
As a retailer of your goods ,I am planning to have a blogpost about your shop soon,hope its o.k. that I borrow some pics from your site for that matter.
Have a beautiful day down south !:)

Love,Monja

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

Oh that is thrilling! I know how much you love Cath Kidston. I hope you sell online as well. One of my dreams is Cath Kidston opens a Sydney store right near me. Ikea are moving near in the next year or so but Cath Kidston would be heaven. xx

Marg said...

Yippee!!

Cheeky Little Monsters said...

Oh god, you are going to send me broke!

Alison said...

Fantastic, just adore CK. Wish I could be there to celebrate. Enjoy!

Kelly said...

OH MY, OH MY, I'M HYPERVENTILATING....

Beky said...

Fantastic news. When is your Ballarat store opening?

Leah Grace said...

Yay! That IS exciting! I love CK!! Can't wait! My sister and I were stalking her website on Sunday and lamenting that we could not decide which bag we liked best.

Caroline said...

oh yes, I am going to be in Melbourne from Bris on those very dates. Daylesford just jumped up the list of places to go! See you then.

Posie Patchwork said...

OMG, so excited for you, childhood dream to be a Cath Kidston wholesaler!! Really, love her, have huge back catalogue of her fabrics. So excited for you, for Australia!! Love the combined Lark & Kidston style, oh happy days indeed. We have lots of English mummies at school sporting those CK satchels, gorgeous!! Love Posie

Janice said...

Wow! That is the best news. Now I just have to wangle a trip south some time. What a pity I won't be able to get there for your launch.

Sunweeds said...

Oooohh!!! I can't wait! can i have one continuos layby payment plan.... where to stop? can you have too much Cath?? NEVER

Tiges and Weince said...

How exciting I will be popping up to your store early May so the stock will be well established in there. Looking forward to seeing it.
Kylie

find...found.........forage said...

You know you've made it when Cath Kidston wants you to stock her things. Congratulations, that's an awesome coup. Hope we can share the joy online? S x

Claire Gale said...

I'M FEELING THE LOVE SISTA :0) lucky lucky you, have a fab opening...... i so wanna move to daylesford:)))

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

really lovely stuff!

Nik said...

At last! The perfect home for it at Lark! I have been wishing for so long that there would be a new Australian stockist (the killer UK postage has been an issue). Please, please stock the new Brittania print! And please have it available online- I am in Brisbane.

georgie said...

yippee! great news!! :D

angela said...

Woweeee!! I know how much you admire and love Cath Kidston, that is great news Allison!

Any chance we can see Lark working with Muji too? :)

babygalah said...

am so very excited !!! Just one more reason to pop to your lovely store when i move back to melbourne in July !!!

Natalie said...

Excellent news - I am so happy to hear that Cath Kidston's range is available in Aus. I love her UK shops!