Monday, 19 April 2010

Congratulations Holly!

The grand re-opening party in the Lark shop has just finished and our warehouse manager Dean was brought in to pick out a prizewinner in the Cath Kidston Shopping trolley raffle. Here he is doing the honours...

And the lucky winner is Holly Morgan, holder of ticket A27 - congrats Holly we'll be contacting you soon.

Thanks again to all the lovely customers old and new who made the trip to say hello on the weekend, we REALLY loved seeing you! And also thanks to our online customers too, you have GREAT taste! xx

4 comments:

Georgie Love said...

Lucky Holly! Am sad not to be a winner! :-)

littlecraft said...

Thank you for my amazing prize. I love it. I had a great visit to your store today, and it was great to see your new space. Much appreciated, Holly

sean the prawn said...

Congratulations Holly..& congratulations Lark on your bigger better store opening.

Jan said...

I enjoyed BOTH visits to your lovely shop. (What a pity I didn't win the prize.)The next time I get there the paint may be dry!
Liz (not Jan)