Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Prize Draw and Sneak Preview!

Ok lucky people - we have a very special prize to celebrate the 'grand re-opening' of our Daylesford shop. Every purchase over $50 this weekend will enter the draw to win this super-cute Cath Kidston Shopping Trolley worth $110. The draw opens on Friday 16th and closes on Monday 19th, and orders placed via our website are also eligible (as I would hate anyone outside Victoria to miss out!).

The foldaway wheeled shopping trolley in this season's Candy Flowers print has pop up wheels and a magnetic closure. It's made from pretty oilcloth with webbing handles.Your weekly shop will never be the same again!

The amazing Lark staff have been working flat out this week to get the new-look store ready for the opening, everyone is so excited. I thought you might like this sneak preview - you'll have to come in to the shop to see what it's all about! x











11 comments:

kirsty said...

I so wish I could come into your shop, maybe if I visit my folks towards the end of the year I might be able to talk them into a trip to Daylesford, haven't been there for years. Love, love, love the photo's, have a great opening!

shevie said...

....oh goodness,so much loveliness there,I love those building blocks,the cot and of course the Cath! Wish I was coming for tea & Mr Kiplings-but its quite a trip from Cornwall UK! My own little emporium opens on Sunday & I hope to stock lovely Lark in the future. Wishing you the best of luck!x

sean the prawn said...

All the best for the opening...it is looking fanbloodytastic!!

Jasmine @ Sweetly Sinister said...

I am completely enamored with your store. i so wish i could come and visit for the opening. I will have to work out someway i can come down and visit Daylesford so i can drop in. Have a wonderfully sparkly opening

PottyMouthMama said...

It looks incredible, I hope it continues to grow and bloom! x

PottyMouthMama said...

It looks incredible, I hope it continues to grow and bloom! x

Marcela G said...

from Argentina, shopping trolley, www.violraviol.com ,i love your blog!

trash said...

Good grief, where did you find
Mr. Kipling??

Frances said...

Sneak peeks driving me crazy. Think I might have to plan a Sunday drive!

Not Perfect But Nice said...

WOW! This looks SO tempting!! My sister is visiting Melbourne in May , I need to tell her to get some souvenirs from your shop!!!I'm looking forward to seeing the photos of the whole refurbished, redecorated shop!!! Please dont forget to post for all us drooling expats :)

How Tweet It Is said...

Wow the shop looks gorgeous (drool drool) wish I could check it out, hope to be going over to Melbourne soon and will try and pop in to see it in real life. Good luck with the opening!