Friday, 2 April 2010

We've gone dotty!

I've just received lots of new cossies from My Sister Pat for the store, and this time we went all dotty!

This is my favourite - it might not be in the store for long, hee hee!

Gorgeous apple green.

Sunshine yellow.

And a new red dot with contrast trim. We also have this in a bigger red dot without the trim. My Sister Pat cossies have a huge following here as they're locally handmade from 1950s patterns, and they are VERY flattering. You can wear them with jeans for swimming and they are fully shirred at the back to hold in any wobbly bits! We have the cossies both in our Daylesford shop and online.

5 comments:

Mon Alisa Design said...

Oooh, I need new togs! They're lovely :)

Hazel Terry said...

I love these costumes and everytime you post about them I have to come and look again!

Sheri Howard said...

Oh to be young...I did enjoy my youth and wearing cute bathing suits then. I haven't put on one in years, but those are WAY TOO CUTE!

Jana said...

Stunning!

Posie Patchwork said...

Um, loving the yellow, red is too obviously perfect, must get some for Europe in July. Love Posie