Monday, 12 April 2010

Yessss!

At Weight Watchers tonight I discovered I've lost 2.4 kilos over the past two weeks. This makes a total loss of just under 13 kilos since September. I have been yo-yo-ing since December when I took a 'wee Christmas break' (ha!) but finally I'm back on track, with a very special event happening in a couple of weeks that is proving a big motivation. I'm really pleased that WW started a group in our town, I would never have taken this huge step otherwise. Not only has it been good for my health but I've also met a lovely new friend. I'm not certain the WW programme is for everyone, but it has really worked for me. Good luck if you are trying to lose weight too, I know how hard it is.

8 comments:

One Flew Over said...

Good work!! Hope you keep seeing fantastic results x

plushka said...

Well done! Loosing wight is a really hard work and 13kg is a great achievement!

Alexandra, Gingerbob & Chasey said...

I dare you to go pick up 13 kilos of flour next time you are at the supermarket and not smile your face off with self pride. :) Well done!

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

WOOHOO!!! Fabulous!! I too am a WW. I love the program and am working back from a post holiday slump. Thanks for the inspiration to get back on track! xox

Maggie said...

that's awesome, good for you

Lia said...

ooo congrats :) I'm also on a diet program :) 5 wks and 7kg lesser :)

Cass said...

WooHoo well done. I need to find something too, I might give WW a go

Handmade in Israel said...

That's a lot of weight to lose! Amazing. I am quite envious. Great work!