Tuesday, 11 May 2010

Good things about the past few days... The veggie garden is fruitful, I picked lots of rainbow chard, beetroots and thyme to take to a friend; I went to my first-ever Tupperware party; the Mother's Day assembly at school was lovely; my friend and running partner is back from her holidays so we can start going on our morning walks again; watched the DVD of Nowhere Boy and loved it; we had a busy weekend in the shop; Mother's day was ace.

Not so good things about the past few days... I've had a horrid, disgusting cold for over week; the cold prevented me from going to Stitches and Craft show (boo); Paul has also had a cold so we've been eating bad, lazy food and I've put on at least a kilo; I've read all of this month's magazines and now have nothing to read; it's too cold. Here's to a good week for everyone!x

2 comments:

yardage girl said...

It's a shame you couldn't make it to the show - it was such a blast! On the reading front, have you seen this ...http://www.smallmagazine.net/
Cheers! Nic

Libster said...

Im hearing you about the cold! Im still recovering from mine. Didnt get to the show either due to feeling so yukky