Sunday, 9 May 2010

On the road again...



I'm going to be packing up the Lark shop and taking it on the road in May and June. Here's where I'll be...

Sunday 30 May: Mathilda's Market, Malvern Town Hall
Saturday 12 June: June: Sisters Market, Brunswick Town Hall

I'm sorry that I will not be doing any interstate markets as yet, it's something I'd love to do one day but I just can't work out the logistics of it as I have so much stuff to bring along each time!

My stall will be a 'mini Lark shop' with a very wide range of lovelies from our favourite ranges including Engel, Rice, Cath Kidston, Cuckoo Nest and Ladybird. Lots of Japanese zakka, Lark knitted toys and cute stationery. And a rack of pretty clothes for little girls!

It's a great way to shop in person if you can't make it to Daylesford. These are my only markets for this year until Christmas, so please come and say Hi. I'll be bringing along quite a few special things that are only available at my market stalls.x

7 comments:

HappyJacki said...

Your shop looks so utterly gorgeous! I wish I could come down to Melbourne, just so I could visit in real life! Maybe I should drop a few hints to my husband!

Posie Patchwork said...

How lovely - a pop up Cath Kidston stall, you are so amazing!! Sending you love & lots of customers, love Posie

ensparkle ceramics said...

I am so utterly excited that you will be at Mathilda's in Melbourne! With Cath Kidston goodies!!! I know where I will be spending all my hard earned profit :-)

Hello there! My name is June said...

Good luck on your travels! Your shop is adorable!

Suzanna ~ Mon Tresor said...

Your shop looks just gorgeous! Love it! Would love for you to pop by my blog and say hi :) I featured the deer handmade soap on a feature 'D is for Deer'...
~Suzanna
www.montresorblog.blogspot.com

Chic Mother and Baby said...

What about Sydney??

Swift Jan said...

I know how you can go on the road interstate.... Buy a mini van HAHA
You know Brissy wants you!
xoxo