Thursday, 3 June 2010

Ballarat

I spent the day in Ballarat today, it is a very pretty town in Autumn. I chatted for a couple of hours with my dear friend Kate, cooking up various schemes, before popping in to Blonde Vintage to see Martine. I couldn't resist this pretty vintage eiderdown! M also gave me this cute shoulder bag as a gift, I love it!

The rest of the day was spent in business meetings and at the bank so I think I can be excused indulging in a bit of lovely retail therapy!

If you're in Ballarat this weekend, Blonde Vintage on Sturt Street, my favourite vinatge shop, is having a clothing sale. Martine and Michelle were setting up racks of lovely vintage and modern clothes while I was in there, you should definitely check it out!

6 comments:

Little Ted Canvas said...

Yes, I just might...nice weather for a drive...that eiderdown is just lovely!

BOB & MABEL said...

I love the bag. Ballarat isn't too far away from here, a day trip might be in order.

Vintage Sew and So said...

I had a bag just like that as a kid.
X Kerri

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

I love the vintage eiderdown. Hope things are going well with Harry and your little chap. xx

bluebell said...

love blonde vintage as mush as i love Ballarat's My Sister Pat label and cupcakes of any sort!

sparklepandadesign said...

I had a bag like that as a kid too! And a couple of little zip-up coin purses.