Saturday, 5 June 2010

This post has no pictures

Sorry, no pics today, I forgot to take out my camera! I was at the Daylesford Makers Market all day, a big thanks to anyone who visited, we were expecting a poor turnout 'cos it's June and so cold but there were lots of visitors. The atmosphere at the Market was so good today as usual, the new improvements we've made to the layout, the cafe, the lighting, all worked so well and Ben Riddle was a big hit - thanks Ben! And thanks Craig & co, and Kate & Nathan, and Dana for being great company, and also all the lovely organisers who do such a great job! I am SO looking forward to next month when Daylesford is going to be CRAFT CENTRAL for the weekend, so many crafty things happening, I will post more about it soon but put July 2-4 in your diary now! x

4 comments:

桂竹桂竹 said...

逛到您的部落格讓我忍不住停下來!期待您的新文章!! ..................................................

sarah said...

it was a lovely day! what a fabulous market, nice to meet you too alison, i found some lovely talented crafters for my new store in kyneton! x sarah x

Elethea said...

Had a lovely time a the market today....fantastic as always. My husband loved the cafe :) Also had a look at the newly renovated Lark shop...WOW! I love the pale blue walls....what colour is that?

Morgan Wills said...

Can't wait! I am all booked in and ready to enjoy a fabulous crafty w/end getaway :-) mxo