Sunday, 4 July 2010

Dog-tired!

Boy, am I exhausted after the last three days. Exhausted, but also on a huge high from meeting so many ace people who came to our town for the craft weekend. This is just a really quick 'thank you' from me to...

Everybody who made the trip to the Lark shop and garage sale - we have the cutest and best customers in the world!

Visitors to the Daylesford Makers market - you are lovely too.

The totally awesome Market organisers - what more can I say, you're the best, and see you in a couple of weeks, there is plenty of champagne left...

Zoe and Merrilyn for organising the Craft Experience - the feedback from everyone I spoke to was fantastic, congratulations, all that hard work paid off!! Have a few glasses tonight, as I will be doing.

Deb, Jordana and Dean for all the help this last week.

My lovely family, sorry I have been a bit absent these past few days, and I'm looking forward to hanging with you for the next week of school holidays x

So what's next? Well, our August trade fair is just on the horizon so I'll be concentrating on getting ready for that over the next few weeks, the new spring ranges will start arriving in our store soon, I'm finishing off articles for a few magazines, I'm working very hard on the 'Sydney project' (ssshhh), we're planning a big family holiday for September, the shed makeover needs my attention, as does the renovation of the back part of our house (where Lark used to be), I'm hoping to get back on track with my weight-watching, Harry needs to get his injections so that he can start meeting other dogs, various school-related things need to be done, and I'll just generally be looking forward to the first signs of spring after this unusually hard winter. Hope you are ok!!! Back soon xxx

4 comments:

Kim said...

So glad it all went well, Allison. Wished we could've been there;) Any garage sale left overs????

Kim

于庭 said...

人有兩眼一舌,是為了觀察倍於說話的緣故。............................................................

Bumpkin Bears said...

wow you've been a busy bee! It sounds like lots of fun and a great success! Catherine x

Leah Grace said...

Jimmy is very photogenic!