Saturday, 17 July 2010

"Hello" from London

On my last trip to Sydney I picked myself up a little treat in Kinokinuya, a Japanese Cath Kidston magazine with lots of extras. It's called "Hello" from London! and is in the shape of a box.

There are several pages of lovely patterns like Britannia, Bath Flowers and Provence Rose.


Then there is a sort of catalogue of the latest products, but with a Japanese styling that I really love.



There is a review of lovely crafty and vintage shops around London including The Cloth Shop in Portobello Road, a favourite of mine where Angela and I hung out when we went on our UK jaunt.

My favourite part is a six-page feature on Cath Kidston's office, which was fascinating (for a CK nerd like me).

And looky here, inside the box was apretty washbag, white flowers with a blue dotty pattern inside and with a little tissue holder and make-up mirror. Sweet!

11 comments:

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

Totally adorable. I am going to have to see if there is any of those left. xx

Jody said...

Wow, this looks really lovely!

The Shopping Sherpa said...

Are those dolls houses I spy in her office?!

楊儀卉 said...

天下沒有意把鑰匙,可以打開所有的門............................................................

Make mine Mid-Century said...

Very cute! I spy dolls houses, too!

Michelle said...

That is so sweet!!!

林彥以林彥以 said...

生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

文郭ss華賴ss添卉顏俊s任 said...

天氣涼了~要注意身體喔@~@............................................................

HelenThura said...

ohh so badly want to get on a plane to Sydney right now!

Exquisite Accessories said...

Ohh my gosh I want one its fab!!!

Pervaiz said...

Thanks for sharing this.
http://wofgtg.blogspot.com/


http://wofgtg.blogspot.com/