Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Lots of new things added to the sale!


Gosh, our online sale has been very popular today. By lunchtime lots of things had already sold out, and our website even collapsed from exhaustion at one point, although it was soon back up and running thanks to a hug and lots of TLC from our fab web providers.

I'm worried that a lot of people might have missed out on the goodies, so I have just added lots and lots of new things to the sale just in case! This includes more Dumpling Dynasty kits, lots of Lark badges and mirrors, many more Paumes books, my cute Deer soaps that were featured in Frankie, oh lots of stuff really, you'll need to hop over to the sale to see if anything catches your fancy! Phew, time for a rest, I am putting my feet up with a glass of wine and Spicks and Specks! x


1 comment:

Michele said...

thankyou have been coveting the lovely deer soaps for a very long time

and many other goodies from your store