Friday, 30 July 2010

New Belle & Boo

A big box of prints arrived today and I have just added the two newest Belle & Boo prints to our website, aren't they lovely?


Poppy's Puddle


It Was The Perfect Summer's Day

Mandy and her team have been working extra hard lately, you wont believe all the Belle & Boo loveliness that is coming down under over the next few weeks! My goodness, there will be Belle & Boo wall stickers, more fancy tapes, pretty little children's outfits, new Pirate badges, and even a Belle & Boo book. Here's a sneak preview just for you. Gosh, I feel so privileged to be looking after Belle & Boo in Australia, everything is made with such skill and love, it is impossible to choose my favourite product, but I think when you see the Belle & Boo To Do Book you are especially going to like it - I do! x





8 comments:

monkeemoomoo said...

Wow! I am glad to see that you will be stocking some of the lovely things I have been seeing on Mandy's blog. I can't wait to get my hands on that book! But I love it all, the badges, the tape, the clothes!

Allana said...

Thanks for the sneaky peak! I'm looking forward to the book too, and I love the new tape also :)

Sarah said...

Oh, i just love it all...the tape, badges and the little book looks divine.

Selina said...

Love!

Jorgelina said...

I love the new tape!
Hugs

PhotoPuddle said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely. Perfect for a child's room.

belleandboo said...

Thanks Allison, we are feel very privileged that you want to look after us :)

Lucy said...

Wall stickers! A book! I am ridiculously pleased! You are lucky, looking after Belle and Boo in Australia is a great gig! I hope I can get that book here in the Uk, and the rest!