Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Holding my breath

Oh, I am so very, very excited about something new that I have been working on for months and that will very soon be coming to fruition. It has involved several very exciting trips to Sydney, lots of thinking and designing, meetings over tea with some really creative people and a whole lot of jumping for joy. I'm sorry I can't tell you more. I would love to, but I can't. This pretty little pattern is kind of a sneak preview, but for the whole story you will have to wait just a couple more weeks. If you're interested, that is!

5 comments:

pilgrim said...

oooh so enigmatic!

Alison said...

Mmmm... sounds interesting.
Alison

Jacki said...

I'm intrigued.... Love a little mystery every now and then!

Debbs said...

Oh I soooo can't wait!!! Hope we find out VERY soon!

Pam said...

Oooh yes! extremely interested.
P x