Thursday, 1 July 2010

Some fabrics

These are some of the fabrics that I pulled out of my stash to put into our garage sale.

Some lovely Amy Butler flannel prints, very cosy for winter.

Vintage fabrics.

Some cute cotton jersey prints I brought with me from the UK.

A few Cath Kidston prints.

This one is from Liberty.

I have quite a bit of this Denise Schmidt 'Katie Jump Rope' fabric, bought for a project I never got around to.

And more vintage prints.

The fabrics are all different sizes but I decided to keep them all at the same price ($5 each) to keep it simple!


I also couldn't resist showing you some of the children's clothes we have in the sale, like these dresses and pants made in cute Liberty fabrics.

The sale is opening at 10.30 tomorrow and runs until Sunday, yay!

7 comments:

Jodie said...

I have a friend who would die for those flannels - see you at 10.30....

claire said...

Gah! Just gorgeous. Gah! because I'm a million miles away...
Looks like a sensational garage sale :)

佩春 said...

一定要保持最佳狀況呦,加油!!!期待你發表的新文章!.................................................................

Lucy said...

Those liberty clothes are something else...someone very lucky will get them!

PhotoPuddle said...

Wow, great collection.

Shari said...

I am grabbing that orange-flowered vintage fabric in a manic frenzy! Can I come virtually? I'm arriving at 10:30 with Paypal and an address to ship.....

Cass said...

Can you please stop torturing the poor souls who can't get there!