Monday, 26 July 2010

Two lovely blogs

My blog and shop have been lucky enough to feature on two lovely blogs today, I have had fun this morning reading them (instead of working) and looking at all the pretty pictures - if you're sitting down with a cuppa today and looking for inspiration, I recommend you check these out! x


Little Miss Emma is a photographer based in rural Victoria who loves to bake and sew. Her crafty cottage looks amazing.

Maxabella is the blog of a craft mum who has a very pretty blog and adorable kids. Nice work!!

3 comments:

Emma said...

Oooo thanks Allison :)

Maxabella said...

Thanks for the love... I think your comment should read 'wannabe crafty mum' but I like the sound of it nonetheless. Your blog is so inspirational, I love popping over here. x

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

Thanks for the links. I checked out Miss Emma and her photography is amazing. Off to check the other now. xx