Monday, 26 July 2010

We're hiring - designer wanted!

If you've been reading my posts lately (or noticing the lack of them) you'll see that I'm pretty busy at the moment, and I'm finally being forced to admit that, after nearly five years of designing and making things for Lark, I am in need of some help with this part of my job. So I am looking for an in-house production person to work with me on a fantastic new range of Lark gift products.

We're hoping to find someone with experience in product development, design, sourcing and costing. Someone who loves cute vintage design and will stop at nothing to make the perfect product. The position will be based in Ballarat - this could be a great opportunity for a designer looking to relocate to the country. If you know anyone who'd be perfect, please ask them to send a brief email to me (allison@ larkmade.com.au) and we can talk further. Thanks!

7 comments:

佳瑩佳瑩 said...

人類的聰明,並非以經驗為依歸,而是以接受經驗的行程為依歸。..................................................

h盧aze文lhunt雅er said...

獨居時,要反省自己的過錯;在社會大眾之間,則要忘卻別人的過失。..................................................

zofia said...

Wow, what an amazing opportunity!

Julia said...

Oh my! If only I didn't live in Denmark (and possesed all the inquired skills...) I would love, love, love that kind of job.

Hope you find the perfect person soon :)

blue ginger designs said...

Wow! just read this post. I would so love to do that. Maybe I should drop my business idea and apply for this instead!!!! :)
cool... i would be very interested.

Danielle McDonald said...

What a fabulous opportunity and a great way to find just the right person! Glad things are going so well for you.

kathy said...

If only I felt like a big move to the country! Hope you find someone fabulous.
The fabric on your chair caught my eye as I have the same fabric covering an old dressing table (quilted with the glass top) and the matching bedspread. Its all tucked up in my cupboard.
K x