Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Mmm...

Is it through luck or careful planning that I seem to surround myself with people who love food and know how to cook REALLY well? Lovely Jordana, who runs our shop at weekends, whipped up these amazing eclairs last week, aren't they perfect? And they tasted so good too.

And Paul made this delicious Italian bread, like a cross between ciabatta and Turkish pide, he brought it to work stuffed with basil, tomatoes and cheese, it was soooo good. Yummo, I am a lucky girl! x

3 comments:

Carmel said...

Does Jordana bring these into the shop when she's there? I'm planning a visit to Daylesford on next trip to in-laws in Victoria at Christmas. Yummy.
Carmel

Justine de Jonge said...

i love the order of your photos - sweets before the main meal. yum!

PhotoPuddle said...

Mmm, I want those eclairs NOW.... Please!