Tuesday, 17 August 2010

New from Naomi

Also new in our shop is this gorgeous range of organic nursery bedding and prints. You might recognise the style of lovely Naomi Murrell, who is one of our favourite designer/makers from South Australia. For this new children's range, Naomi collaborated with Anton's Lane, a young Australian design company who are making the most delectable bed linen.


The cot sets and prints come in two designs, this first one is Forest Play.

And this is Garden Grow. I love that neither range is restricted by gender. Really these are so pretty, and the quality is excellent. Lovely to find another small Australian business who cares about great design and is producing wonderful things with respect for the environment! We only have a small batch of Anton's Lane at the moment, you can find it here or in our Daylesford store.


And talking of Miss Naomi Murrell, I caught up with her at Life in Style last week and perused her new season's goodies - we'll have them in store next month, you are going to LOVE them I think! x

7 comments:

danielle said...

i am way too in love with this range! glad your stocking it!!

Maggie May said...

oh dear, this is really unfair! how am i supposed to resist? i am 25 weeks pregnant with our Ever, and that top nursery print is the cutest i've seen so far in all my lookies. i'm very excited because we never had a crib before with our other babies! this is my first decoration fun :)

Cherry said...

WOW I LOVE THEM!

Naomi did our wedding invitations and now that I'm expecting in 3 weeks I'm not sure I'll be able to resist these... Ohhh so lovely!

moose and bird said...

Oh so lovely! If I had a little one....Forest Play would definitely tempt me. x

grounded pleasures said...

I LOVE these!!!

the textured leaf said...

Gorgeous colour choices of the blue and red, plus the tree is perfect!

Tassiegal said...

Can we get them in adult bed sizes? PLEASE????????????? Why should kids have all the fun?