Monday, 16 August 2010

Please vote for me!

Lovely Kidspot have nominated me in their contest to find Australia's best family blogger, wow! I am very honoured, what a great surprise to be picked! I don't think I have ever been nominated for anything like this before, my blog is really just something for myself that I love doing every day, a way of making new friends, getting support and advice, and sharing good things.

I don't expect to win as there are some really awesome and serious bloggers in the contest, but I would at least like to get a respectable showing and not be totally embarrassed (!), so I'd be so grateful if anyone wants to vote for me. It's really easy. You can click to vote right here!

The prize for the winner is a trip to Dunk Island - oh boy, how I could do with that right now, I just heard that it's snowing in Daylesford (as well as raining)! Brrr! Please take pity on me if you are somewhere warm.

8 comments:

Little Ted Canvas said...

Congratulations on your nomination, & good luck, you have my vote!

biggirlssweets said...

Well Done, lovely! Have gladly voted for ye. Just promise at least one blogged postcard from Dunk??!!

Vintage Sew and So said...

Just voted. Good Luck :)

Posie Patchwork said...

Congratulations, i'm off to vote for you honey, good luck, love Posie

danielle said...

congrats- you deserve it. i'm voting now : )

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

Hello, I voted for you. I think. I pressed the thumbs up sign a few times. Hope that means the vote went through. They gave me a pelvic floor add for some reason but your vote should be there! xx

Justine de Jonge said...

Well done and good luck! I just voted!

Steph Bond @ Bondville said...

Voted! xxx