Wednesday, 4 August 2010

See it first here!

Only six days to go until Life in Style, where I will be launching my own new range, the thing I have been working on for months that has involved countless trips to Sydney, much nail-biting and lots of happy serendipitous moments.

Boxes have started arriving in the Lark office this week, furniture has been painted in the warehouse, the studio smells of candy and a giant 2.4 m purple poster is propped up next to my desk. My goodness! If all goes to plan I am hoping to give you a sneak preview in the next few days, before it is officially launched. xx

8 comments:

monkeemoomoo said...

Ohhh. It sounds all so exciting! I can't wait to see what you have been up to.

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

You teaser. Hurry up and spill the beans. I'm just glad it's Sydney. Melbourne got Tim Burton and we get something to do with Lark so my world is a bit bighter. xx

Carmel said...

Ooo - I'm intrigued. I'll be watching this space to see what you are up to.
Carmel
x

Maxabella said...

Teaser!

Love those candy colours... looking special... can't wait... yay...

明芳綠美 said...

一棵樹除非在春天開了花,否則難望在秋天結果。..................................................

pictures eat people said...

oooh this sounds interesting...coming from a woman under a pregnancy induced nesting spell!

Mon Alisa Design said...

All the best! I'm sure you'll knock their socks off! x

Morgan Wills said...

Look forward to seeing you next week Alison! Morgan x