Wednesday, 8 September 2010

Belle & Boo wall stickers - more images

I can't praise the new Belle & Boo wall stickers highly enough, they are brilliant. Gorgeous to look at, quirky and sweet, and the quality is superb. We have been testing some in the Lark shop, at home and at our trade fair - you can just peel and re-stick them dozens of times with no consequences, they always look as good as new! Mandy just sent me through some room shots of them and I thought you would like to see them to get an idea of how you can use wall stickers to transform a room! Find the range here.





7 comments:

Kim said...

These are gorgeous! Must send the link to a friend right now!

Kickcan and Conkers said...

Adorable!

BOB & MABEL said...

I'm thinking my kiddies would love them for Christmas. They are all so beautiful.

Chantal said...

So cute! I love the Belle and Boo range, they manage to get it right everytime!

designed to a T said...

I wish my boys were little again. Although I can look forward to so many yummy things like this for when I have grandchildren (one day!!)..Terese

Sarah said...

these are so very sweet...i love the range for little boys.

Steph Bond @ Bondville said...

They are absolutely gorgeous Allison. They are going to fly out the (virtual) door!