Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Grace's Birthday

I really love it when Lark's customers write to tell me about how they are using their purchases. My favourite letter recently was from Suzanne...

"We visited Daylesford a few months ago and we came across your gorgeous store. I loved it so much it inspired our daughter Grace's first birthday party last weekend.

There were many Lark purchases involved; - Engel bunting, Sambellina plates and cups and Cath Kidston tea towels and pot holders for the kitchen. Plus, Grace wore her special 'Mae' dress from Olive's Friend Pop. But the cake itself was directly inspired by your website (though unfortunately I didn't make it).

Anyway, I just thought you might like to take a look. It was a wonderful party."


Well, I think Grace is a very lucky girl! And I think Suzanne's house is beautiful, too. But the thing that amazed me most was the cake, inspired by our web header with its washing line and flowers, what a brilliant idea! Thanks Suzanne and Grace xx

If you would like to share any photos of your Lark goodies please send them to me.

7 comments:

Jodie said...

What a buzz ! It must have made your day !

Elecat said...

Very clever cake idea. You do have a great website design. :) Love her house too, very cool! :)

Steph Bond @ Bondville said...

WOW love the bunting and the cake! How very fabulous. xxx

'odd and old' Linda Dacey said...

So cute and stylish wish I'd had a little girl to treat...

Anna Bartlett said...

Gorgeous cake! Blogs make so many things possible!

Posie Patchwork said...

Super cool, what else can you say. How lucky is Grace to be growing up in a household that stylish?? Love Posie

Maxabella said...

It must be marvellous to see your products so loved. I must remember to write to my favourites to do a show and tell sometimes too. x