Thursday, 23 September 2010

New Belle & Boo

Two lovely new prints from Belle & Boo have arrived. This is Up and Away.

And this is Hot Chocolate. Ahh!

We also have a new batch of the Bubbles Before Bedtime book, I think it's my favourite Belle & Boo product so far. It is really such a lovely gift for a child.




And here are the girls from Belle & Boo who I caught up with in London recently. They are all old friends and obviously love working together. Kate, Tracey and Mandy (the three girls on the right) are the main team behind Belle & Boo and they are so glamorous, I felt like I was with Charlie's Angels. But they are so funny and down-to-earth too, we had a great laugh over dinner and could have chatted all night!

2 comments:

Chantal said...

That to do book looks like lots of fun. Love the hot chocolate print too : )

belleandboo said...

I too could have chatted all night x