Wednesday, 6 October 2010

Back to it!

School holidays were ace. We took the dogs down to the beach, it was Harry's first time and he was a bit anxious at first but big Jim showed him the ropes and he ended up having a ball. We did lots of entertaining of visitors and friends. Won a prize in the raffle at the Bowling Club. Good times!

But now we're feeling sad about sending the kids back to school after five weeks off (three weeks on our trip to Europe and two weeks of school holiday). It's so hard having to get up early and be organised, it is not natural to our family! The boys are at a great age and so much fun at the moment that I would have them around me every minute if I could (and there's no way I would have said that 2 years ago!!). It is always hard to send them back after the holidays, but more so than ever this term for a whole lot of reasons. Boo...

But there are good things coming up... I'm looking forward to Spring and various new projects; my best friend is expecting a new baby; one of my blog/market pals (an ace crafter) has bought a home/shop down my way and we will be neighbours in a little while, yay!!! Also Christmas is my favourite time of year and it is not far away now. So hurrah! I hope you are ok too. x

4 comments:

mummymadesigns said...

Harry is v cute !

Missymaomao said...

Yay it's getting warmer and Christmas season will be here soon. Lots and lots more niceness everywhere.
Enjoy.

Maggie said...

little Harry is cute, cute, cue!

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

I just sent my daughter off to school today and miss her as well. I love having a break from the lunches, pick-ups, school dramas and always find it fun to have her home. Hope things sort themselves out for you on the not positive side. xx