Monday, 18 October 2010

Cake Central

Here is another cool party collection, Cake Central, made by a small design company in the UK called Talking Tables who I met up with when I was in London last month. The 'Party People' banner is fab and I love all the little sayings like 'Eat More Cake' and 'Spoil Me'. It would be great for a boy's birthday, I think. In fact, I have a boy's birthday coming up next week and this could be perfect... although it's equally good for girls if you want to avoid being too cute (is there such a thing?).


Cake Central is available in the Party section on our website, where you'll also find lots and lots of other party stuff, as we are a bit obsessed with it at the moment! You can mix and match it all - how about Cake Central cupcake cases with the red dotty Sambelinna plates and cups? Hip hip hooray! x

No comments: