Friday, 15 October 2010

Do you like Fridays?

I like them a lot! Friday is when I work in my shop, putting out the new things and making it pretty. Friday is when I start to prepare for the weekend, shopping for fresh food and usually some nice flowers. Most Fridays I finish work early and hang out with my kids when they get home from school, or in warm weather we go to the ice cream parlour. That's why I also like this cute and crafty bag, and its pursey friend too. The Friday bag has a ditsy floral lining, wooden buttons and hand-stitched felt letters. Oh, and lots of pockets inside. I like these a lot!

Have a great Friday!x

5 comments:

Jodie said...

Happy Friday Allison !

GourmetGirlfriend said...

I LOVE Fridays!!!
Somehow even as a stay at home mum of 5 young boys Friday feels worth celebrating.
I usually make home made pizza and often we have other families join us- it just feels difefrent somehow doesn't it- worth celebrating!
YAYNESS for Fridays!
*cheers*

Beck said...

Oh so gorgeous! Have a happy weekend!

Knicky Knacks said...

Big Friday fan - who wouldn't be?! I'm so tired. I'm lookig forward to an early night and a lie in if my kids will let me!

Cate said...

These bags are gorgeous! I like them a lot too :-)