Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Daylesford Maker's Market sneaky peek

Take a look at who'll be appearing at the Daylesford Maker's Market this weekend! This is just a small selection, the Town Hall is gong to be bursting at the seams with handmade wares from incredibly talented and gorgeous makers! Many of them only sell locally so you wont see them anywhere else. Keep an eye on the Market blog for more maker features this week. Geoffrey Williams will be performing throughout the day (calm down ladies!), and there'll be delicious food on offer.

I love this market. It was completely re-launched a year ago with a new team of volunteers (of which I am one) and it has gone from strength to strength. We get great feedback from both stallholders and visitors, and even recently won a big local tourism award. The Christmas market is going to be huge and I definitely think you should visit and say Hi!

Dianne Jacono

Curlypops

Bunty & Sars

Clayspace

Pink Snowflakes



Kearnsie


Vintage Chenille



Blue Ginger

Moederkip



Foundry



Rabbit & The Duck

Tea & Jam Family Photography

A Skulk of Foxes



Mister Mista

Beccasaurus


Missy Mao Mao

She Tea


Okt-ober-dee

6 comments:

Little Ted Canvas said...

What a line up!! I desperately want to get to this one but I'm off to Ballarat on Sunday, I think there is only so much travel my boys can take in one weekend! Have a great time, I'm sure it'll be fabulous as always..

danielle said...

what a lovely bit of eye candy- i want all of it!! wish i could have been there!

Buttons by Lou Lou said...

I am also very impressed with the super line up! Sounds like a very lovely market. Lou.

Handmade in Israel said...

Looks amazing! Wish I could pop over for it! I'm interested how you manage to avoid the "fallen off the back of a lorry" and "Made in China" stuff. I have taken part in so many fairs where I am trying to compete with folk selling that cheaper stuff. Do you "veto" your sellers before they are allowed in?

Lollipopps Creations said...

Ooh what a line - up. Won't be able to make it myself unfortunately, but'll definitely mention it to friends and family.

lori said...

Hi from Lori at marketsandmore.blogspot.com
This market sounds so interesting.
Do they have a soap maker at this market?How many times a year is the market held?I have left it too late to register for this market maybe another time.Wish I had known about it earlier I have booked to attend a craft market in Lancefield.Love your blog and all the pics.
Lori