Tuesday, 16 November 2010

Gifted!

A lot of our mail-order customers are requesting gift wrapping at the moment, and it's my job each morning to wrap the gifts. I love wrapping them in different ways, solving the challenges that some of them present(!) and my favourite things is hand-writing the little gift cards, with messages of joy about new babies, beloved birthday greetings and romantic notes!

I also love to use nice papers, currently we are offering the choice of red polka dots (the most popular), vintage wedding wrap, a Cath Kidston spray flowers print and a cute vintage kids' wrap.


4 comments:

The Handmaden said...

I do so love a well wrapped gift! The red and white spots have my vote.

Jacki said...

Ooooooh, I bet it all looks gorgeous! I love a beautifully wrappe gift!

LollipoppsCreations said...

Absolute adore the wrapping paper. A beautifully wrapped gift just adds to the magic of the gift itself.

allison tait said...

I used to 'wrap' my presents in the store bag I bought them in. But my sister Maxabella encouraged me to lift my game, and now I take pleasure in doing it right. I love spots - and stripes.