Friday, 19 November 2010

See you on Sunday!

I'm preparing for my Mini Lark Shop at this Sunday's Mathilda's Market today, yay! There's nothing I like better than getting out and about with my boxes of lovelies, chatting to people and soaking up all the atmosphere of a good market.

As well as Lark, there are over 100 inspiring stalls at the Christmas Mathilda's (wow!), including my friends at The Cupcake Wrapper Co, Twiglet, Sweet William, My Poppet, Morgan Wills, Cocoon Couture, and lots of other creative people I am looking forward to meeting. Although there is focus on children's products, you'll find lots of treats for yourself too, and it' a great place to tick off a lot of your Christmas shopping in one go.

I'm bringing a lovely selection of Lark favourites and new things and Christmassy things. Do let me know if you're coming and would like me to bring anything else, I can't promise but I'll do my best!

Hope to see you there - it promises to be a lovely sunny day and Caulfield is a great venue, lots of parking and not too crammed inside, café and kid's entertainment area, it should be a nice day out!

2 comments:

'odd and old' Linda Dacey said...

i used to do art fairs and can understand your delight at meeting like minded souls and interesting interested clients. i miss this aspect of my life. good luck have fun and full pockets of cash to you!...

Ames and Tash said...

To show you how much we admire your blog, we are passing on a Beautiful Blogger Award! Visit http://letigrepapillon.blogspot.com to pass on the love. Good luck at the market tomorrow!